10 Best Questions to Ask For Client Referrals
If you’re a small business owner, you know how important referrals are to your business. Having solid referral generating systems that constantly generate leads can be the difference between a successful business and an under-performing one.
I have several referral systems that I use that consistently brings me business. One of the systems I apply is my client questionnaire. I ask my clients a list questions that prompt them to think about what potential referrals they can potentially introduce me to.
These questions are specific, directive and clear. Use these questions as prompts to ask your clients how they can refer you more clients from their network.
Questions to ask clients to generate more referrals.
- Who do you know in your network?
- Who do you know in your neighborhood?
- Who do you know in your family?
- Who do you know professionally?
- Who do you know works for your employer?
- Who do you know out of your vendors?
- Who do you know that would want to work with me?
- Who do you know that you don’t want to work with me?
- Can you write me a recommendation?
- Are there any colleagues in other markets that might be interested?